How does it work?
Our technology takes cold tap water and infuses it with ozone gas to create our Aqueous Ozone Solution. Our patented technology creates a cleaning solution that contains a high concentration of dissolved ozone in the form of Nanobubbles.
- When sprayed onto a surface the Nanobubble solution is attracted to soils, germs and other contaminants;
- Once attached to the contaminants the ozone solution eliminates them; converting back to air and water;
- Nanobubbles increase the cleaning effectiveness by thoroughly covering a surface, as shown above.
- When used to clean floors, counters, walls, fixtures and other property surfaces, Aqueous Ozone works in many ways like cleaning with Chlorine Bleach but without the potentially negative impact on the user and the environment.
- When applied to surfaces or fixtures, Aqueous Ozone oxidizes and destroys the cell walls of micro-organisms and contaminants on the surface – essentially the same thing as Chlorine does.
- The surface is wiped clean and no residue is left on the surface.